When do I need a iPhone battery replacement?
1) The battery doesn’t last a whole day.
2) The battery health in settings->battery shows ‘service’ or below 80%.
3) The battery charge very quickly to 100% or doesn’t take any charge.
4) The battery swells inside your phone and push the screen up.
5) You might need a new battery if the phone keeps restarting.
How soon can we replace a new battery?
Most iPhone batteries can be replaced in 20 minutes. You can wait while we do it for you.
We always keep stock for these models: iPhone 5s, Se, 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, Xs, Xr, Xs Max, 11.
For all the other models, please call us on 01189470465.